Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trading contract link with SD,MM

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

My dear Friends ,

We have a scenario ,The customer will give the inquiry and for that inquiry we create PR. Then w.r.t PR we make RFQ to vendor, Quatataion received frm vendor ._Now w.r.t quataion from vendor we create quatation to customer_(with price margin)once accepted.

We create TRADING CONTRACT , but in trading contract we give customer with material say XXX , qty = 100. We give vendors A=50,B=25,C=25. so that sales and purchase qty become same 100/100.

But we need to automate in such a way that , other than entering each line item- vendor, material, qty etc , we prefer to give the quatation received from vendors in an Additional field ( which is not available in current trading contract ) so that the datas from the quatation maintained (MM side ) will flow automatically into it .

Please help me to identofy tha badi, enhancement if any .

thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there is badi for it

Former Member
0 Kudos
former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply . But my question is very clear .we need to give the input parameter as quatations received frm vendors in to a field so that the data flows from Quataion to contract .

Current Scenarion, we enter vendor, mat, plant, qty etc etc .

item--

vendo
material

plant
---sale qty--

purchase qty

10--

-KLP2 -
4EA
--

4EA

10--

-KLP2 -
4EA
--

4EA

ToBe ,

item--- vendor-material-plant-sale qtypurchase qty--QUATATION

-

-

Now it will give like this , this is our requirement

item--

vendo
material

plant
---sale qty--

purchase qty

10--

-KLP2 -
4EA
--

4EA

10--

-KLP2 -
4EA
--

4EA

here we enter the quations received frm vendors , so that all details flows automatically . this can be done usind a badi, i am searching for that enhancement to make this happen.

hope my friends understand the business need , plzz help me

thanks manu

Edited by: manu m on Nov 24, 2008 11:53 AM