cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tax date on SD invoices

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is it possible that you have on SD invoices three different dates?

Example:

Billing date: 25.11.2008

Tax date: 25.10.2008

Posting date: 02.11.2008

How to achieve that?

BR

Saso

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Try with this but never tried.

First in VOFA, have "Posting Block" checked for your billing type. With this control, as and when you generate billing, it will not be passed on to accounting. You have to release it manually and the day you release to FI via VF02, that date will be your posting date. So your first and third requirement would be met by this.

For the second one, not sure what you require. Do you want a different tax value for a particular period ?? If so, try changing the "Service Rendered Date" in sale order and generate billing.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi there,

Yes you helped me a lot, but still I can't do what our FI requested...

They will issue the invoice for the services in October and the issue date will be in November, the posting date also, but the Tax Report.Date should be in October.

I try to set the billing date and Serv.rendered date on the sales order, but nothing happened with the Tax Report.Date on the FI posting...

Can you give me additional tip please?

BR

Saso

p.s. I also checked the copying control....

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Saso

Sorry still not clear what do you mean by "Tax Report Date" ?? Probably, if you can let me know in sale order / billing, where this field can be seen, may be I can provide some suggestion.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi