cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creating Invoice Correction Requests

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts:

I create a Invoice Correction Requests reference to a billing document.This document only contains one item.

But my Invoice Correction Request contains two items,the invoice Correction Request contain repeated items from the reference billing document.

How does it happened?

Can anybody give me some advice?

TKS!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Stephen

It is a standard feature. The system calculates the difference between the amount that was originally calculated and the corrected amount for each item.

Once it has been approved, you can remove the block. The system creates a credit memo with reference to the invoice correction request. If the remaining amount is positive, the total value does not have a + sign, if the remaining amount is negative, the total value has a u2013 sign.

Two items are automatically created for each item from the invoice, to be copied for the invoice correction request:

- First: Credit item

- Second: Debit item

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Why i can't change the QTY or price when creatign the Invoice Correction Requests?

I have used the Debit&Credit reference to billing document,what is the difference of Invoice Correction Requests with them?

This is just my first time to use the Invoice Correction Requests.

Thank you very much.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Stephen

As already stated, the first item is for credit entry with item category G2N and second item for debit entry with item category L2N.

You cannot make any changes in first item, ie for credit entry, no adjustments is allowed. Do whatever changes you want in second item.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi

Thank you for your help.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

It is a standard functionality only if you are using Document type RK ,

One line item is credit and one is debit.

Hope it helps you

Regards

Ramesh.