cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full picking from One FIX bin to another FIX bin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

While Full picking from one fix bin to replinesh another fix bin in another storage type , system is taking the FIX HU as the PICK HU. Instead the case should be as in case of partial picking where system proposes a diffrent HU.

A new HU should be assigned as a pick HU instaed of the FIX HU itself been picked up.

Please help.

Thanks,

Sameer

Edited by: Sameer Mantri on Nov 24, 2008 6:19 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you do partial picking then system propose new HU otherwise infull picking system proposes the current Hu only.

Regards,

PRashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

Thanks for the reply...........

You are right during full picking it proses the FIX HU itself. But the requirement is that system should propose new HU instead of FIX HU during full picking. ( as in case of partial picking)

Since the FIX HU assignement is done to the storage bin from where picking is done in a Y table , hence it should not remove the FIX HU from that storage bin/storage type.

e.g when we do the picking against delivery from FIX HU we assign a new HU even incase of Full picking.

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks,

Sameer

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

How are you assigning new HU even in case of full picking? Are you doing packing again with HUPAST?

I do know whether we have option in SAP to propose new HU in case of full picking. But I know we can pack HU again through HUPAST transaction.

Regards,

PRashant

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please read this message.

How are you assigning new HU even in case of full picking? Are you doing packing again with HUPAST?

I don't know whether we have option in SAP to propose new HU in case of full picking. But I know we can pack HU again through HUPAST transaction.

Regards,

PRashant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Through LH01 transaction...............

former_member536836
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I have not worked with this transaction & I do not have test data to check but transactions shows two inputs.

1.Warehouse number

2.TO number

Can you confirm me from your test data ,do this TO have pick HU already when it got created?

Is it like that TO created without pick HU?

If you could explain this transaction then it will clear me.

Regards,

PRashant

Answers (0)