cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding reprinting the output

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

i have one doubt. end users print any document for example invoice document by selecting the output type and clicking the save button right? my question is how will they reprint the document??

they are getting one value when they give print first time . but when they give reprint they are getting other value .Why they are getting like this

can anybody help me in this issue

thanks & regards

pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If u don't clear the variables, work-area and internal tables first time when u run ur smart form u will get the desired out put.When u run the smart form for the second time the previous values may come.So better to clear all the variables, Work-area and internal tables.

Regards

Farook

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Clear the variable after printing in the form.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be Variables(which r used to print the values) r not cleared in Form or Program.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi !

we have a problem in SAP with the 'archived' invoices. When I have to create to invoices for one contract at the same day, because I have two different POs with different amounts, the system shows on the re-print only the last PO no, what is still mentioned in the contract. The system doesn't archive my print-out with the other PO no.

The problem is now we have the original invoice with the correct PO no and the Re-print invoice with the wrong PO no.

So one invoice with two different PO no.

can anybody explain me what is the meaning of this ?? here are they printing normal invoice details or archived invoice details. because when i see in the VF03 transaction it is displaying the value present there.

Plz explain me the meaning of the above paragraph

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi pavan,

may be wen u are printing the inoice fr the frst time the variable which is storing the vlue of PO number is not geting cleared .

thats y the next time u are geting the different value.

clear the variable hope it will help u .

thnks,

prashanti