Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MTS Scenario

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are all the settings in MTS? I have to maintain,

ORder req will flow to production, based on production plant, material will be produced. Once Finished goods is produced , stores receive these FG & do Goods receive-MIGO,

WIll this MIGO is with ref to Sales order? or its general goods receiving like with Mov.Type-101

if its with ref to Sales order-,

then my sales order qtty will be confirmed? For user- no need to run the backorder processing to confirm the qtty.

any inputs

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

thanks for the Info-

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Following things can be considered for MTS scenario

- In Material Master, strategy group 10 will have to be maintained

- After sale order is created, MRP run should be there in MD02

- Based on this MRP, MM activities will start like raising POs to respective vendors, bought out components would be procured

- Stores will receive all these incoming components via MIGO

- Production people can receive the required components via 131

- Once material is produced, through backflush MFBF, stock can be transferred from WIP to quality

- Quality can clear and transfer those produced goods to FERT storage location via 321

After these, normal SD process will start right from redo the availability check.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

reazuddin_md
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for quick reply,

Quality can clear and transfer those produced goods to FERT storage location via 321

as i said - once FERT receives the FG goods,

in MTS, While creating sales order- Will the stock will be confirmed ? or will it give one more schedule line with confirmed del date & qtty?

R

will my sales order will be confirmed automatically or i have to manually confirm the qtty in CO06?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If stock is available already, it will be confirmed immediately as otherwise, only zero quantity will be there. As already explained above, once all the process are over and quality clearance is made, you can find the stock in Unrestricted which can then be confirmed for a sale order by going to VA02 and redo availability check.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi