cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JDBC Sender Error: Incorrect Pollin Interval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with my JDBC Sender. It used to work perfectly. Then, it got an error. After that, I tried to re-start the CC in RWB. Here is the result in RWB after i restart.

http://www.imagecross.com/02/image-hosting-view-03.php?id=4564sample1.png

The time is incorrect. I set polling interval in my ID as 5 seconds and retry interval as 10 seconds but in RWB it shows that polling interval is 12 seconds which I don't know where it comes from. Moreover, in RWB my CC show only message "Processing started" which is different from the time it worked that it also has a message showing interval time like this http://www.imagecross.com/02/image-hosting-view-03.php?id=5434sample2.png

Besides, No data in my database can be retrieved by SAP XI.

Have anyone experience this before? Any suggestion please?

Thanks,

Pavin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already solved the problem by create new CC with different name. Then it works perfectly. That's quite weird.

Thank you for your help.

Regards,

Pavin P.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Once Deactivate and again Activate your CC.

Check your generated SQL query format is correct

At runtime you can find the genereated sql statements by doing configuraitons in Receiver JDBC adapter.

In the JDBC Receiver adapter you have the Advanced Properties .

Over there enter the following

left column logSQLStatement

right column true

To see the query created ..

Login to adapter monitoring ..select the relevant jdbc adapter.

Now when any message is processed by the jdbc adapter in adapter monitoring at that time you will see a message link. When you click on that link a new window will open. In that window if you click on page down you will get to see the sql statement generated by the jdbc adapter.

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think your Adapter is locked, if you continously showing processing started in Audit Log then adapter might have got locked.

Check in the Visual Admin >Cluster> "LOCKING ADAPTER"

we get a option of Display Locks .Check for an entry with

NAME : $XIDBAD.Scenario

reset the locks and restart the CC ,now it works fine.

Note 1083488 - XI FTP/JDBC sender channel stop polling indefinitely(04/04S)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I already remove the lock but the same problem still happen. After a while, the lock is back again.

Any suggestion?

Thanks,

Pavin