cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to decrease the gap between label and input field.. pls respnd

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi friends,

I am facing this problem since long time and couldnt get any solution...

pls respnd,

i need to decrease the gap between my input field and label.. its very much gap there..

thanks in very advacne,

niraja

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

I039810
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Niraja,

Please have a look at the view "FORM_EXAMPLE" of the web dynpro component "WDK_FORM_TEMPLATE".

This will help you solve many layout issues.

Regards,

Shalini.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

solved using width property

Former Member
0 Kudos

I would not be able to suggest unless i have the exact layout information of your view. But most probably your label and inputfields are inheritting the layout properties of parent node. Try to use tranparent container for input fields and labal and check, or change the layout properties of this group. I think you are using some UI element on top of this lable, which is long enough in length, and thats why your input field is aligned with that. try to create a transparent conotainer and give it as a grid or matrix layout.

Hope it works.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi WD ABAP,

i am doing the same, created tcontainer, and just binded my node. i given matrix layout. But i dont know why it is coming like that.

Also WDABAP, could you pls reply me to the other thread,

about when im trying to read the dropdown value of subnode, the get_static_attribute or create_element method is going into my supplyfunction.

supplyfunction - my code is to fill the dropdown. and due to this supply function triggering,

my get_static_att or create_element is not reruting currenct row dropdown value.

what am i doing wrong.. can u pls pls.. its kicking me. i have spent my whole weekend on this, but couldnt solve this.

plsfnds :(((((

Niraja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Niraja,

Try with grid layout put col Count 2 (1st for label and 2nd for the input field )and CellSpacing ( This will change the gap b/w label and input field ) according to you.

Or Try with Row layout particularly for that tcontainer in which label and input fields are there.

Regards,

Rohit

Edited by: Rohit Makkar on Nov 24, 2008 6:27 AM