cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Price (Condition Category) in Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

Can somebody explain me the condition category: G - Internal price. I found it for condition type: VPRS (Cost) and I understand it is for internal calculations and not for the customer. Hence VPRS does not have an Acess Sequence. But can somebody please explain me how VPRS gets the value determined in the sales order? Where is this maintained in the sytem.

Any help is appreciated.

regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vik Luthra

VPRS Condition type is used to know the cost of the material that ill be maintained in material master accounting view standard price field.,

Maintian VPRS in ur pricing procedure with requirement.and statistical..

When u create sales oreder for that material system will determine that condition type and price is from material master.

Hope it helps you..

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please close this thread as answerd if your problem is solved...

cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Really appreciate the quick response and like you said VPRS gets the value from Material Master (accounting view) - great help.

Now my issue is I have to set a new condition type in my Pricing Procedure whose value should be -VPRS i.e negative of the value of VPRS and this posts to the same account as VPRS in MM account determination. Can you please guide me with this. I copied VPRS to make a new CT: ZPRS but changed the condition class to E as I cannot make it statistical like VPRS. But still it is calculating ZPRS same as VPRS, I want it to be -VPRS

Here's a brief look at my scenario, in case you are not clear why I need the above stuff

This is a Returns Scenario and we create 2 sales orders for every return (a CR first and then an OR - when goods actually come in) When the CR is created, we don't want to give any credit/debit to the customer and hence the net value on the CR in the end should be 0 (presently it is calculating to VPRS)

Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vik

As you have copied the VPRS condition type to ZPRS condition type make the changes in the condition category (E) and condition class (pricing) and maintain calculation type as per your requirement in ZPRS condition type . Now assign a access sequence to ZPRS condition type and maintain the condition record and make sure that the price of the material is less than the price you maintain in the condition record. for ZPRS.

As your requirement is for credit memo or debit memo , make sure that you maintain a separate pricingprocedure and in that pricing procedure you assign this ZPRS conditon type.

so do the following configuration at pricing

For credit memo and debit memo pricing procedures make sure that Cupp and Dupp are different .So in both the pricing procedures you maintain the ZPRS condition type

sales area + Cupp+ Dupp = pricing procedure.

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srinath,

I had done all the other stuff you mentioned and understand the pricing concept to some extent now :). But I think my problem was, I was trying to set the Condition Category for ZPRS to G (like VPRS). But to achieve a negative value for ZPRS, I should maintain its condition records, have an Access Sequence and remove the Condition Category.

Thanks for your help. Actually I owe half the answer to Ram and half to you

Regards,

Answers (0)