cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

solution manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Question is how do you know if you the sap system has solution manager, and if they do how do you access it, does is require a username and password, i would appreciate if i could get details on how to access it. from easy menu as well as t-code.

regards

Dilip

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

Yes , Solution manager needs user id and password. i think if u contact ur basis gay i think u will get more details. and t view the insidents tcode is S_SMC_47000017 - Transaction Monitor - Service Proces

S_SMC_47000016 - this is also one tcode where u will get all the closed insidents and along with the details.

Regards.

suleman

Former Member
0 Kudos

so once i am in the system, and if i enter this tcode, a scren should popup for user ID and password?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI...

NO its not like that let me explain....

How to use this Tool solution manager. means if ur user is getting some problem he will raise one insident on the right hand side corner u will get one option help under that u will get one more option create support message if u click onthat u will get one popup box in that u enter the details of ur problem and if necessary u can also make attachments. nad after this if click on the send option it will give u one number that is ur insident number.(this thing or this process is doing by user)

Then.

to view that insident and details first u need to login in to ur solman u need ur userid and password

and with the help of those Tcodes u can retreve the data

Regards,

suleman

Answers (0)