cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sapscript-footer

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am working on PO form i.e. MEDRUCK.i want that when the no. of pages of a PO is more than one then the footer should come on the last page.by using &nextpage& = 0,its happening ,but i want to know:

(1) should i include footer window in all the pages or only in the last page.

(2) if i include it in the last page then the cases where the PO is of one page then the footer won't appear.

(3) when PO is more then one page i want main window height to accomdate the footer area also,otherwise in the print out the footer area will be blank.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can include footer window in all pages or last page, based on u r requirement.If u have footer window in first page it will appear in that page(if print out is one page).The window height is fixed. we can't change the height of the window.so u can place Main window and Footer Window on first and scond pages.

If put &NEXTPAGE& EQ 0,it prints footer in last page only.Other wise the footer window prints in all pages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi usha,

but if i include footer window in each and every page then in cases where PO consists of more than one page ,then a blank area will appear in place of footer on all pages except the last page.

is there any possibility where i can dynamically change the height of main window on the basis of no. of pages.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

The height of the window is constant.we can't change the height of the window dynamically.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi usha,

thnxs for the reply...so u mean that there is no other option to increase the size of the main window dynaically bcoz the client is not satisfied as in the printout the footer area which is around 25 %of the paper is appearing blank if the PO is more than one page.

can smartforms will be better option for this.....

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In Smartforms also if u want to display the footer at a constant place(end of the page) in a page,we must follow thw same senario which we followed in scripts.

Other wise u can disply the footer at the end of the main window (it is not a constant place) by using the table in the main window.

Here where the main window complted , Immediately the footer will displayed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

In Scripts,in the MAIN Window in the element (/E LAST), u can write the footer matter. This will also print at the end of the main window only.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi usha,

if i include footer in the main window , then it will appear in each and every window and i want the footer to appear only on the last page.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Scripts u have lot of Text Elements in Main window.If u write the code under the Text Element LAST(/E LAST),this code will be displayed after the end of the main window(i.e last page only).

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

but in all the pages before last page that footer area will appear blank.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U don't put a separate window for footer.U can use only Main window.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi usha,

yes its working if i put my footer in the last window ,but only one issue.

i am drawing boxes inside the main window for the main window data and footer data.

as the footer appears at the end of the main window,is there any way to know the X & Y cordinates where the LAST element of the MAIN window is called as i have to draw boxes for the footer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Box Statement the X,Y positions r constant.For this u can do one thing,Define Box(Frame) for Main Window then before begining of the footer and ending of the footer u can Use SY-ULINE.

This will give the Box for u r Footer lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

in my main window there is not a single box.the MAIN window consists of vertical lines for column borders.

so what's happening is that as the footer is also in the main window the vertical lines are overwrting the footer text.

is there any solution with vertical lines or should i remove these vertical lines.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

U define box in ur main window.(u can write this in the 2 line in u r Main Window)

Eg :

/ : BOX FRAME 10 TW---this will give Border to u r Main Window.

Main Area

/: Last

• &ULINE(113)&

Footer Text.

*&ULINE(113)&

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI USHA,

i will repeat my question again.

the MAIN window consists of five columns ,so i have created five different boxes in the main window of the height of the MAIN window.

as the footer is also the part of the MAIN window these boxes outline overwrite the footer text.

do i have to create a single box in the MAIN window instead of many,then only the footer in the LAST element will work or is there any other solution.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

U can use Single box in Main Window insted of 5 Boxes.If u specify the Box with X,Y positions,that box is in constant position.So it will overlap with footer text also.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi usha,

thnxs a lot i think i will work with a single box in MAIN window.

Answers (0)