cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canu0092t load IDoc Metadata!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I don’t know why, but I can’t see the IDoc metadata in IDX2 on my Integration Server.

I already have defined the RFC’s connection between these two systems (the user used to connect has the authorities needed). The port and the partner profile are created (we20 and we21 on backend side)

When I try to create “load meta data” manually (XI Integration Server, transaction IDX2) with IDoc Types ZSX_P1100 and source port (the port of backend), I receive “Basic type ZSX_P1100 does not exist” message!?!? But this message type exists on backend side… I already checked! Why I can’t load it???

Anybody knows what’s happening?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This could be something to do with the access rights of the user used in the RFC connection to connect to the SAP system. Check that out and it should work. Check your RFC connection used in IDX1.

cheers

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I already checked both RFC connections and it means ok.

I need to release the IDoc segmets before the tranfer of meta data to my integration server (XI -> IDX2)?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Ricardo.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls ignore this..i was trying something else...sorry..

Thanks,

Renjith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo -

>>><i>I need to release the IDoc segmets before the tranfer of meta data to my integration server (XI -> IDX2)?</i>

It's definitely good practice when you set up a new port in IDX1 to see if you can manually load the metadata from IDX2, but it's not a requirement. At runtime, if the metadata isn't there, it will go and get it and load it into the cache.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

It’s definitely access rights! I change the RFC user and it works

Thanks a lot guys.

Cheers,

Ricardo.

Answers (0)