cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove credit check blocked status within VA02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have created a sales order For a particular customer.And the sales order get blocked because of the credit limit exceed.Now,if i want to create the delivery then i have release the sales order(VKM3).Thats fine.

Suppose If the customer gives me money after saving the sales order(order is blocked) Then within a sales order How can i remove the Credit blocked status.Or i have to use some other transaction other than VKM3.

Please help me.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Suppose If the customer gives me money after saving the sales order(order is blocked) Then within a sales order How can i remove the Credit blocked status.Or i have to use some other transaction other than VKM3.

Ya shafi.There is one way.go to VA02..select all items do the availability check.Then save..goto VL01N and create the delivery.

No need for VKM3 release

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rejith,

Thanks a lot.With your solution my issue has been solved.

Could you suggest me in one more issue.

Order created and the document value say Rs100(Credit check triggered).Now i wants to give discount for the same sales order and after discount The net value of the sales order is 000(Zero-zero).But the values are not updating in FD32.

Regards,

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

You can't release the credit block from VA02, you need to use VKM3 only. Else use the FM mentioned above.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasanth,

Is their any other way Where once the credit limit has been update(After Sales order Created) Then the credit block status should be removed...

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Shafi,

Other than VKM3, you may use FM: SD_ORDER_CREDIT_RELEASE.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

System itself will reset the status once you release the sales order from VKM3, and you don't have any option of changing the credit or other status manually in a sales order.

Hrishi