Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not possible to determine shipping data for material

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I am getting this error while creating a stock transfer order. even though the ME21N is MM part but it seems the issue is with SD data.

Can somebody guide me regarding this.

U r g e n t l y required.

Regards,

Satish.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

First when you create purchase order in ME21N are you getting the shipping tab?

If shipping tab is not there in the bottom then you have to go to

Img-M.M-purchasing-Purchsae order-setup stock transport order----define shipping data for plants

T code OMGN

In this you have to configure shipping data and the next three or four img activities are important For STO

In that if wrongly configured also the system will give this message or there will not be any shipping tab in ME21N

here only you have make settings

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 22, 2008 1:19 PM

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member303858
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI All,

Issue resolved.

Thanks everybody for guiding me.

Regards,

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

select the material in the po order and go to mm01 and paste the material on top and bown and press enter and next enter copy from and next enter sales org and dc(stock transfer distributation channel) and save the material

ur problem will be solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Satish Bharambe

Have u extended the material in the sales area?

Have you extended the custoemr in the required sales are?

Please assin yr customer to both the palnt thr Tcode OMGN -- plant

and then try.

Thx.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As in the earlier mail, OMGN you need to take the recieving plant and enter the internal customer (created in the delivering Sales area/Plant) and delivering Sales Area.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Shipping data in a stock transfer order is the shipping point & route.

In a stock transfer, the receiving plant is maintained as an internal customer to the sending plant. So in ME21N --> Shipping tab at the item level check what is the internal customer num.

In VD02 --> Sales area data --> shipping, check what is the shipping conditions assigned to it.

Plant is already maintained in ME21N when creating the PO.

So check in OVL2 if shipping point detemination is maintained for the combination:

Shipping conditions (VD02 of internal customer) / loading grp (material master) / plant (entered in PO).

Likewise see if route determination is maintaihned in 0VRF for the combination:

Dep zone of shipping point (shipping point as in above) / T-zone of the internal customer / shipping conditions / transportation grp (MM03 --> Sales general plant)

If the above details arenot maintained, maintain them.

Regards,

Sivanand