cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single Discount on total quantity of diffeent material code

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

Our company has introduces an offer in which the dealers will get the discount of Rs 10 for a month.

this has been been updated by using condition k004.

Now company has again introduce a scheme in which discount of 12 will be give to the dealer if the total quantity of rim will exceed 200 in number,otherwise the old discount of Rs 10 will be in continutaion.

we have around 20 material codes for the rim,which are being used in sales order.

Problem:

How system will determine the total quantity of the rim used ( as the code of the rim used in sales order are different) in sale order,and if the quantity increases to 200 then discount of Rs 12 should be given,otherwise old discount of Rs 10 should bin continuation

Thanks.

Siddharth

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Siddharth

Why dont you consider maintaining the discount in VK11 for "Material Group" so that you can club all rims together. May be in access sequence V/07, you can go for selection option material group and probably Table 079 will suit the requirement.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Lakshmi

I tried by using Material Group funda,but the discount is getting updated for all material which carry the same material group value.

Where as the requirement is for some particular material code belonging to different material group,i.e when their total quantity will exceed 200 in sales order extra discount will be put on,otherwise the old discount will carry on.

Could you let me know how the system will calculate the total order quantity for different material in sales order

I hope the problem is clear to you.