cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving Average Price---Intercompany sales process

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a special requirement in Intercompany process..

I want the Ordering company to be charged with Moving Average Price of the Material instead of the Normal Price.

Can some on help me out with this?

Thanks,

Challa.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

c

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In general i hope, system will not copy the moving average price from the material master through VPRS Condition. In case its not copied then you need to write the logic in alternative condition coloum to copy the moving averate price.

Please confirm whether VPRS is working for moving average price, if not then develop the logic as below -

based on Material and plant, go to table MBEW with selection as MATNR and WERKS bring the value from the field VERPR where VPRSV=V.

Plese confirm for my knowledge also

Regards

Goutham

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Challa bhaskar

Have a practice of updating the forum as to how your problem is solved. It is bcoz of the suggestions given by the forum members or you have solved on your own. If you have solved on your own, please brief so that it will be an useful information to all.

Again I request you NOT to close the thread with scribbling some alphabets

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Challa

Make the condition type VPRS as your PR00. For more information, check this link

[Make Material Master Price of a material as sales price automatically|http://www.sap-img.com/sd021.htm]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In Intercompany pricing procedure put VPRS condition type with condition category V for moving average price. In next step give a new condition type say ZINT & in from field give no. of VPRS condition. It will copy moving average price.

It will work.

Try & update.

Regards,

Ravi