SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS_Oil pricing formula

Former Member
0 Kudos

SAP formula and Average Pricing (IS-OIL / IS-MINE) / MAP module or Commodity Pricing Engine (CPE) for complex pricing requirements.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V S

Formule for average and pricing depends upon various factors to manage the pricing calculation. it may be based on the various quotaion types used for calculation, currency, source type etc.

If your requirement is specific then try to use Exit to do the same, we have in IS Oil the Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) MAP (Marketing, Accounting and Pricing)  Formula & Average Pricing  Maintain formula & average pricing user exits

For Formule and average prcing you can set ABAP routines to calculation of product price using IS-Oil formula. so in order to calculate such price, system reads a set of price quotations and exchange rates (if quotation currency is not the same as document currency).

Formulas allow to treat specific cases and exceptions that may occur during price calculation ie based on certain conditions and con be done by defiing routine number. If you provide the conditions i can help in this matter.

BT

Satish

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi V S

Formule for average and pricing depends upon various factors to manage the pricing calculation. it may be based on the various quotaion types used for calculation, currency, source type etc.

If your requirement is specific then try to use Exit to do the same, we have in IS Oil the Industry Solution Oil & Gas (Downstream) MAP (Marketing, Accounting and Pricing)  Formula & Average Pricing  Maintain formula & average pricing user exits

For Formule and average prcing you can set ABAP routines to calculation of product price using IS-Oil formula. so in order to calculate such price, system reads a set of price quotations and exchange rates (if quotation currency is not the same as document currency).

Formulas allow to treat specific cases and exceptions that may occur during price calculation ie based on certain conditions and con be done by defiing routine number. If you provide the conditions i can help in this matter.

BT

Satish

0 Kudos

HI Satish,

I am working in IS-OIL formula pricing. when we calculate, provisional calculation rule, we have different option(Routines) available. my requirement is when even quotation price not available for particular date in table OCIQP,

that time, system need to pick previous working day quotation price and current date exchange rate.

now in the business

As per routine 1 in Daily Currency Rule, if the OICQP table is not updated, then it picks the last value and the exchange rate on that same day.

Our new requirement is quotation price is from previous working day and exchange rate is current date.

Please any one tell me which routine is suitable for this business condition.

kathir.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

For IS oil you can use below rule for calculation of prices-( any one)

1. = (Fct1xFct2)(Qt+Sur)

2 = (Fct1/Fct2)(Qt+Sur)

In above formula Qt means Qoutes Sur means surcharge will derived the prices

Former Member
0 Kudos

We are using a pricing F&A condition ZPFA..

If the test density & temperture are different then these data is put in the delivery in the additional qtty tab.

Now when repricing happens in invoice the quotes is in USD/MT, however we invoice in GBP/L15.

Hence SAP converts L15 to MT using the additional quantity.

We want SAP not to pick the additional qtty but take the standard conversion factors stored in material master to do the comversion as it does in order.

Is it possible through some config or changes in routine?

Formula average value is calculated using quottes value multiplied by qtty and by exchange factor if unit is different.

I want to know which piece of code does this multiplication??