cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vendor Replication not Successful in EBP4.0 from ECC R/3 4.7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to replicate vendors from my ECC backend using BBPGETVD.

I have specied the backend system , vendor number and the object ID of the organizational unit for Vendor. I have checked the Only transfer R/3 numbers option. When I click on the 'Start Transrer' button , I go to the next screen where I find the total number of Vendors as 1 and Adoption of R/3 description as 1. After this when I click the 'Start Transmission' button , I get the message Replication program started but the log does not show any entries for the same and the vendor is not getting replicated.

If anyone has come across the same , then let me . Helpful answers/solutions will be rewarded points accordingly.

Regards,

Kalyan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you see anything in PPOSV_BBP txn under your Vendor Group ( Vendor Root Org) ?

Also check the tables VENMAP ,VEN000 tables whether the vendor has been replicated.

Also is the vendor already replicated in SRM ?

See these notes:

392446- old naote- All r/3 numbers are already assigned.

973404- Address data not transfered correctly.

BR,

Disha.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Any log in SLG1?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We are using SRM4.0 and so we dont PPOSV_BBP. The vendor is not replicated and also the logs are not getting updated. No log is being shown in SLGI.

Regards,

Kalyan

Edited by: Kalyan Kumar N on Nov 27, 2008 12:41 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

try to do BBPGETVD once again and check SLG1. You must get a log here.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I am not able to see any updates of the logs in SLG1 and also it does not pop up any error messages.

Regards,

Kalyan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Kalyan

Plz me your erroe to my business id.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Muthu,

I am not getting any error message.Thats the thing which is just making me crazy. I would atleast expect some error to be logged in SLG1 if I had input some wrong data or something went wrong.

Regards,

Kalyan

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kalyan,

Plz send me a BBPGETVD with all your data and try to transfer that time you might get some pop up screen. check one vendor for internal number too. check all your number ranges in backend as well as BUCF in srm .

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The issue is resolved now. We have recently upgraded frm R/3 4.70 version to ECC 6.0 . Because of this there was some mismatch is one of the structures . In of the structures the field length was 10 and we were trying to push data of length 14 which was not supposed to be done.

Thanks all for taking time to look into the issue.

Regards,

Kalyan