cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CVC error handling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am using /sapapo/lcout to transfer my Stock transfer requisitions as demand to DP. Lets say if I execute the t-code

In the display logs,

(1) everything is green (no issues)

Issue: what if there are errors (red) ? Is there any standard procedure/method to correct these error logs ?

My focus: error handling of my stock transfer requisitions in situation of missing CVC's? Have to give a recommendation/develop a spec.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Pooja

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not sure on what you are looking for. Basically you transfer the SNP results to compare the unconstrained demand plan with the constrained supply network plan. Here you are transfering the STRs (Transaction data) from order series keyfigure to a time series keyfigure. Basically CVCs are the DP masterdata used for forecasting and that forecast is released to SNP and based on that SNP plans the supply (here STR) and you are transfering back to DP. Can you please explain us what exactly the issue you are facing?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sai,

Thank you for the response.

We are able to uncover the missing CVCu2019s in DP for which there is dependent demand for a product in SNP. To my understanding, there should be a BADI which can trap to while releasing the demand from DP to SNP

Thanks

Pooja

Former Member
0 Kudos

please make sure if you have product characterstic and location characterstic maitained in the 'Extended' field in /SAPAPO/LCOUT trrx and also in DP MPOS (in Edit option) assign it to product/location

Answers (0)