cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus

I have a requriement that for a sales order quantity (MTO) say qty is 10 then the delivery date is confirmed as 26.11.2008 based on in house production days in Material Master now if i increase the quantity to say in another sales order or same sales order for qty 600 the delivery is poposed same as 26.11.2008 but i want that to change based on qty say like instead of 26.11.2008 atleast it should say 02.12.2008 or above or some date difference how it is possible

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

But if am increasing the qty from say 10 to 100 or 150 they want the delivery date to move at the level of say 2 dec 2008 how to do that

rajesh

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rajesh

In MTO , the delivery date will change when the PP and MM part is over . So once the PP confirms that the stock is ready then it will affect the delivery date , as at the time of manufacturing that material ,if the no. of days go up then the same delivery date will trigger in the sales order schedule line .

Say for example , In house production time is 1 day , GR time is 2 days, and you have created the sales order today then the delivery date wont come at all. in MTO .But say if it comes also then check that the delivery date could be 25/11/2008. And production time is more than 3 days then the delivery date will go up, say total no. of days they have taken is 5 days then the delivery date will go to 27/11/2008.

Regards

Srinath