cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS condition type - Currency:

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a small doubt regarding the condition type VPRS. From where the currency information for this condition type flows?

I have created the export order for a export customer who's currency maintained in foreign currency and the material is produced in the local country and the plant is also in the local/domistic place. When i raised the sales order all the other conditions picks the foreign currency (which is there in for that customer) but except VPRS condition which picks in local currency.

Thank you

Sushil

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is a conidtion which will tell you what is the cost of producing the material

naturally we will valuate in the local currnecy to find the cost for producing the material

so this may be one of the option

Thanks

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sushil

Generally the VPRS condition type will be copying the MMR price into sales order. So check the price that has been maintained for the material in t.code MR21 ( which shows currency also). Now go to MR21 and change the currency also , provided you have already maintained the currency conversions

But as the materials are getting exported to another country , it is advisable to maintain the currency where the material is manufactured.

Regards

Srinath