cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Order with reference to a billing doc - Missing condition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a process were a Return Order is created with reference to a Billing document, but one of the pricing conditions items is not comming from the Billing to the Return Order.

My question is....is there a way to copy only this entry during the copying process, or do I need to have everything copied? also...where do I set up that?

Tks in advance!

Andre Wrobel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Andre,

There are few things, that need to be considered first.

1. Are your Billing Doc. and Sales Doc. (Return Order) assigned with same Pricing Procedure?

I.e. Are both the Doc.-Types (Billing and Sales Doc.) having the same Doc. Pricing Procedure in Masters?

You can check Doc. Pricing Prcedure for Sales Doc.-Type (RE-returns) in T. Code: VOV8, and

Doc. Pricing Prcedure for Billing Doc.-Type (F2-Invoice) in T. Code: VOFA.

If yes, then check entry in T. Code: OVKK, whether Condition Type: PR00 is assigned to Pricing Procedure, assigned in to Sales Doc.

Now, In T. Code: V/08; check whether Condition Type: PR00 is maintained as "Mandatory" under Column: Requirement (R)

Now, In T. Code: V/06; check for Condition Type: PR00, whether its maintained as "B - Automatic entry has priority" or "C - Manual entry has priority" in to Field: Manual entries

(Note: if its "B"; Condition Records must be maintained for "PR00" in T. Code: VK11/ 12)

And

whether its maintained at "Item condition" or "Header Condition"

And

whether Field: Amount/Percent is marked as ticked;

under Tab: Changes which can be made.

If all well, then check T. Code: VTAF - Copy Control Bill Doc.-to-Order settings.

Select your combination line, i.e.

Target Doc.: RE

Source Doc.:F2

and click "item" from Dialog Structure (left-hand side). Now, Select your Item Category and Double-Click.

Now, for Field: Pricing Type, maintain entry as "D - Copy pricing elements unchanged".

(Note: If Pricing Procedure for Billing Doc. and Return Order are different, maintain entry as "B - Carry out new pricing")

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sales Order replication from CRM will not determine whether manual or not.It is Copy Control settings which will determind the same.

Check Copy Control setting from Billing Document to Sales Order through Transaction Code: VTAF. Ensure to check at Item Level what 'Pricing Type's maintained.

Hope the above information is helpful.

Regards,

Rajesh Banka

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Andre

Is that condition type maintained as manual entry in billing?? If so, in return order also, you have to enter manually. As you may be aware, pricing conditions are determined based on the assignment you have in OVKK where for the combination of your sales area, customer pricing procedure (from customer master) and document pricing procedure (from order type and billing type), you have to maintain the required pricing procedure.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Actually, this condition is an line item in the order in CRM that is changed to a condition when migrates to SAP. I don't know if it's considered a manual entry or not!

Tks again!