cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order cannot be rejected -problem log status item status is incorrect

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I need to reject this particular sales order, but when i try to reject it says to check the problem log which states that the item status is incorrect. It says subsequent documents exists for some lines even though no documenst are attached.

There were a delivery attached to this order earlier but that has been archived. I ran repors SDVBUK00 etc but nothin seem to sort this issue..

I just need to reject the whole sales order. does anyone know any reports or somethin to rectify this issue.

Thanks

Keshini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls check whether a purchase requisition or purchase order exists for the item that you are not able to delete, you may have to reverse that flow as well.

Thanks

Prashant

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi keshini

Just check wheather have you reversed PGI using t.code VL09 and then removed the picking qty and deleted the delivery . Then go to VA02 and put the reason for rejection and close the order . But if any subsequent documents are there and if you want to delete the sales order which you want to delete then ,first you need to delete or close those subsequent orders and then close the sales order which you want to close.

Regards

Srinath

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Keshini

Once you reversed the delivery via VL09, have you also deleted via VL02N ?? Check from document flow and post the status.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Keshini,

Could you please update with the process of Delivery Document Archieved?

I mean, had you reversed the delivery (T. Code: VL09) and then deleted the items from reversed Delivery Doc (T. Code: VL02N), before deleteing the Delivery Doc?

Was there any subsequent document for Delivery Doc.?

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Also, check with Copy-Control settings for Order-to-Delivery (T. Code: VTLA)

1. Field: Update Document Flow is marked ticked at

Item (Dialog Structure) --> Item Category --> Control data

2. Field: Pos./neg. quantity with entry "+"