cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Actual Cost Not getting Posted

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I had planned for a cost for an internal activity using work center and activity type. The cost is getting displayed on planning board. Later i released that activity alone and confirmed it 100 %.

But when i see the report S_ALR_87013533, i can see only the planned cost. Actual cost is showing zero value. I also tried by releasing the WBS containing that activity, but no use.

Please advice on this issue.

Thanks,

Kabir

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

is the activity after conformation, is the status shown as conf (conformed)?????

r u saving the date and then checking the report?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Ya...the activity status shows confirmed. I have now asked FI guys to check for their settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

SOLVED...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kabir,

Please share how you have resolved?

Regards

Tushar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I was not able to trace the error. I re-configured a new Project profile, created a new project and Confirmed the activities. Tested it and actual costs were posted. So i have planned to use this project profile.

Regards,

Kabir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check if this is coused by unsuficient budget, check your asigned budget and if Availability Check is activated.

You can confirm activities even if you don't have budget and the AVAC activated, in this case SAP will not transfer costs to the proyect until you assign more budget.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juan,

We have sufficient Budget for the project. But still the actual cost is not displayed.

Thanks & Regards,

Kabir

former_member214674
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did u maintained Activity type...if it is then check the price maintained in activity type for current year.

Regards

Abhinay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhinay,

Thanks for the reply. Yes, i have maintained the activity type for the current year. Also, i tried confirming a new Cost Activity today. But even that cost is not getting posted as actual in the report. Am able to see all planned cost values for the activities.

I checked on the Costing parameters of Network. Costingvariant plan is set to PS02 and Costingvariant Actual is set to PS03. I don't know where exactly is the issue

Please advise.

Regards,

Kabir