cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL account missing in credit memo request

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello every one,

I am trying to creat credit memo request with ref to credit contract invoice but receiving a Document Incomplete message(GL account missing). Iu2019ve clicked on the Edit button and gone back and reviewed everything but I still canu2019t complete the process as I still keep getting the Document Incomplete message. Can you please advise me.

Thanks

Dev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

some revenue account determination related settings are missing. If you are maintaining G/L accounts based on Cus AAC/ Mat AAC and Account key in VKOA.

Check the realted fields in sales order.

Customer AAC in(Accounting tab) header of the sales order, Material AAC at item details(billing tab).

Account key for condition types (conditions tab)

You are missing some combination.

Regards,

Chandra

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dev

It could be due to non assignment of G/L Account in VKOA, OBYC, OB40 etc., So please let us know the message number what system displayed.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachindev,

In general, Problem: G/L missing, is assosiated with Settings, maintained in T. Code: VKOA.

Just Check

Best Regards,

Amit

Dear Sachindev,

In general, Problem: G/L missing, is assosiated with Settings, maintained in T. Code: VKOA.

Just Check

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: In T. Code: VA02, key-in your Sales Doc (in your case, Credit Memo Request) and go in to Sales Doc.

From Menu-bar, Click:

Edit --> Incompletion Log.

This will lead to eror page, listing Error: G/L missing.

Select line and click Tab: Complete Data

This will lead you to another Screen: Analysis Account Determination

Now, at left-side of the screen, you can see Columns: Procedure and Description.

There, you will find

KOFI --> PR00 (open drop-down option for PR00) --> 10 (KOFI) Cust.Grp/Material Grp/Acct.Key

Double Click on it.

IMP1: Instead of KOFI, it could be KOFK also; and instead of "Cust.Grp/Material Grp/Acct.Key", it could be "Cust.Grp/Account Key" or "Material Grp/Acct Key". Just note-down the entries, it will help you to assign G/L in T. Code: VKOA

Now, at right-hand side of the Screen (i.e. Overview), You will find Access details 10 (KOFI)

Now, there are two options:

1. either System will determine the G/L, or

2. still, G/L a/c missing

In second case, down there on the same screen, notice the following:

Field in condition table--

Field in document---Value in doc.

IMP2: Note-down the entries, under Column: Value in doc. as this will help you to maintain settings in T. Code: VKOA

Now, go to - T. Code: VKOA

Click on Table: 1 - Cust.Grp/Material Grp/Acct.Key (or as found in step IMP1)

On to next screen, click Tab: New Entries

now, maintain entries in to Fields:

App: V

CndTy.: KOFI (or as found in step IMP2)

ChAc: INT (or as found in step IMP2)

SOrg: 1234 (or as found in step IMP2)

AAG: 01 (or as found in step IMP2)

AAG: 05 (or as found in step IMP2)

ActKy: ERL (or as found in step IMP2)

G/L Account: You will get it from Accounts dept.

Provision acc.: I don't think its reqd. as its being used for, say Rev. recog.

Save the entry. Now, check the Sales Doc. in VA02 (as explained in the statring of Note).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item is using service Item.

In analysis account determination I found two access 10(KOFI) and 20(KOFI). One is for condition type KOFK and 2nd is for KOFI. Missing data for 10 Access KOFK not carried out (initialized field) and they have not maintained material account assignment grp in MMR for any service material which is missing in the analysis as well.Please give more input on this.

Thanks

Dev

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Dev

Check my suggestion in this thread

[Access KOFK|]

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sachindev,

In Continuation to Mr. Lakshmipathi's post -

Go to:

T. Code: MM02

Key-in your Material-code and "enter". Now, Select views (importantly View: Sales:sales org.2)

Key-in Org. level entry (i.e. Sales Org, Dist. Channel & Plant).

Now, go to Tab: Sales:sales org.2

Under Sub-Tab: Grouping Term, Field: Acct assignment grp, maintain entry as "05 Service material"

Now, go to:

T. Code: VKOA

Select Table: 1 - Cust.Grp/MaterialGrp/Acct Key

In Next Screen, click Tab: New Entries.

Now maintain entry as:

App: V

CndTy.: KOFK

ChAc: Key-in your Charts of Accts.

SOrg: Key-in your Sales org.

AAG: As maintained in your Customer Master (xd02>Tab: Sales Area Data>Sub-Tab: Billing Document>Sub-Sub-Tab: Accounting> Field: Acct assgmt group

AAG: 05 - Service Material

ActKy: ERL or ERS (ERL - revenue item/ ERS - Sales Deduction; alternatively contact FI-people)

G/L Account: You will get it from Accounts dept.

Best Regards,

Amit