Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error status in Cache

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I do have some doubt regarding CPACahe.. I have found error status in CPAChe monitoring in the production.. .Does it cause any effect on Production server.

I have gone through the error status XML.. i have found these..

- <CacheRefreshError>

<EngineType>AE</EngineType>

<EngineName>XX.XX.XXX</EngineName>

<RefreshMode>C</RefreshMode>

can anybody explain why it was happend.. ?

Regards,

Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Problem solved

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The original error message would be below the message you have shown here. Paste the complete error message. Also make sure that you are using PIDIRUSER for cache refresh.

Regards,

Prateek

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

To Refresh CPA Cache using PIDIRUSER.

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Dharmaveer,

Thanks for ur reply....

I want to know whether this error would effect on production or not.. ?

CPA Cache not updated with directory data this message was displayed in the error..

We do have some communication channels in run time work bench with error status even though they are working fine. I guess, this could be the problem..... right? correct me if i'm wrong.

regards,

Sandeep

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

We do have some communication channels in run time work bench with error status even though they are working fine.

It must be showing Red just because they were earlier in error. If they are working then that means that there is no problem with CC.

I would just say to make a full CPACache refresh with user PIDIRUSER or any user with similar roles.

http://XIHost:J2EEPort/CPACache/refresh?mode=full

Regards,

Prateek

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are getting error even after full refresh, then check the RFC destination INTEGRATION_DIRECTORY_HMI in sm59 with this thread

If nothing works do this Restart the CPA Cache application "com.sap.aii.af.cpa.app" manually from Visual Administrators "deploy" service.

Thanks Prateek, for first time using the user PIDIRUSER

Thanks!

Edited by: sudhir tiwari on Nov 21, 2008 1:39 PM