Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result Analysis on Projects - KKA2 Issue

dwarakanath_n
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I have an issue while running Result analysis on projects KKA2, wherein it also takes the deleted material from network activity amount, resulting in the same difference between the COS in the RA and the current planned cost (which should be the COS amount, but not the case now)

In the project builder in CJ20N, that particular network activity has a status DLFL. But the planned costs in Result Analysis continues to include that deleted material amount.

Could you please help me out to resolve this issue. Do we need to delete the planned cost amount equivalent to the deleted material amount, if so, please let me know the where to delete/process steps.

Thanks & Regards,

Dwarak.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

dwarakanath_n
Active Participant
0 Kudos

NA

dwarakanath_n
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Could you please let me know how to solve this issue. Where to delete the planned cost from CO side so that it will not appear in Result analysis when executing for projects.

Regards,

Dwarak.

Former Member
0 Kudos

With transacción CJ20N, you have to indicate to go to the menú options>options and indicate to chow the deleted elements, and folow the next steps.

1.- Select the network activity with the planned cost and remove the deletion flag, this will cause the same efect for the components asigned.

2.- Delete all the components asigned to the activity.

3.- If the activity is internal, change the work to cero.

4.- Recalculate the planed costs for the network, to actualize the CO information.

5.-Delete the acctivity.

If you still have the issue, you would need to search por a sap note.

Best Regards...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have seen this problem and it seem to be working correctly, you should previously delete all the components, services or hours.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think so it has to delete plan values.

Can u plz check particular project in CJ40......whether u are getting any values in order/network...tab.

Regards

Chandra