cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Quantity not getting confirmed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

I have an item in a sales order for which I want to run MRP. So i am entering schedule line category as CP. However the quantity is not getting confirmed at all in the sales order(Not even any future date). I have checked in MMBE for the plant and material ,the stock is available there.

I have also compared the MMR of the material with another material for which quantity is getting confirmed, they are exactly the same.

Plz guide

regards

Sapshed

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sapshed,

If you are using storage location, then the availabilty check is done on the stock present in storage location.

So go to sales order item details, shipping tab and check if storage location field is blank, filled or frozen.

If its blank, then fill it with the storage location present in mmbe, where the stock is present.

If the field is filled, then check if the filled storage location has the stock or not. If not then try changing the storgae location or fill the storage location with stock.

If field frozen, then check if storage location is used or not. If not then forget this post and try some other solutions. If its used then check how is the storage location determeined(automatic, user exit or z-table based) and then ensure that the storage location determined has the stock.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

there are at least 2 areas for your focus. the first one is schedule lines, as the others have already discussed. the second one could be credit related.

if you are using credit management, please check that the order has not been blocked for credit, as this may prevent confirmation. you can check the status of the order if in change/display mode you will see a delivery block (reason: credit limit) or if the sales order appears in VKM1.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Schedule line category is automatically determined by item categoryMRP type .No need to enter manually.So check your MRP type in mm02 and check the assignment(MRP typeitem category) at tcode vov6 i.e assign schedule line. Also Check,in your schedule line category(Tcode:vov6) availability should be checked.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the strategy group in material master MRP3 view, for the one which is confirming with the material which is not confirming. Post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your assignment of CP to the item category, ie your schedule line assignements. and in material master have you given the availabilty check 02 ie individual level.

regards,

Sudhir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear sudhir

Both the settings are properly maintained as you wrote.

regards

Sapshed