cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Font style in read-only mode

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello VC-Experts

we are using a form view in read-only mode. The problem is that the text in the fields are grey. That is not very readable for the end users.

Is there a change to change the text-style in fields to "BOLD" or change the text color to black?

I was trying it with an expression box, but the font color is still grey just a little bit darker.

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards

Axel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can change the style of the expression box as 'bold'. Open the 'properties' of expression box. Select 'styles' tab. Add new 'style' and set condition as 'true' and also tick the 'Bold' check box.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer,

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have already done this with the expression box and the bold-checkbox, but the font color is still dark grey instead of black like it looks in editable mode.

Do you have an other idea. It should look like in editable mode just without changing the text.

Regards

Axel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Axel,

Let the form in 'Editable mode'. For the UI elements set the 'Disabled' property as 'true' in 'General' tab by tick the check box.Just try this.

Regards,

Basheer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basheer,

set the field to disabled , causes a grey text and and a grey background and is not changable in style tab of expression box.

But I found an other solution for the problem:

- Setting the form view to editable

- Creating a Plain Text field

- Set Data-Field in Control Properties->Display->Appearance->Label->Formula

- Set "Text style" to bold in the same tab.

Thanks, rewarding points

Regards

Axel

Answers (0)