cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help required in webdunpro ALV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

In a specific requirement, I am displaying an ALV in webdynpro in hierarchical from where all the nodes are expanded. Now when i try to change the 'Display As' property (in toolbar of ALV ) from 'Table' to 'Graphic' , i am getting the following error:

The following error text was processed in the system ECD : Field symbol has not yet been assigned.

The error occurred on the application server ITAWSECCS01D_ECD_00 and in the work process 3 .

The termination type was: RABAX_STATE

The ABAP call stack was:

Method: IF_SALV_WD_COMP_TABLE_DATA~UPDATE_NODE_DATA_GRAPHIC of program CL_SALV_WD_C_TABLE_V_TABLE====CP

Method: IF_SALV_WD_COMP_TABLE_DATA~MAP_FROM_SOURCE_DATA of program CL_SALV_WD_C_TABLE_V_TABLE====CP

Method: IF_SALV_WD_COMP_TABLE_DATA~MAP_FROM_SOURCE of program CL_SALV_WD_C_TABLE_V_TABLE====CP

Method: IF_SALV_WD_COMP_TABLE_DATA~UPDATE of program CL_SALV_WD_C_TABLE_V_TABLE====CP

Method: IF_SALV_WD_VIEW~MODIFY of program CL_SALV_WD_C_TABLE_V_TABLE====CP

Method: IF_SALV_WD_COMP_TABLE_EVENTS~DO_FUNCTION_STD of program CL_SALV_WD_C_TABLE_V_TABLE====CP

Method: IF_SALV_WD_COMP_TABLE_EVENTS~ON_FUNCTION_STD of program CL_SALV_WD_C_TABLE_V_TABLE====CP

Method: IF_SALV_WD_VIEW~ON_EVENT of program CL_SALV_WD_C_TABLE_V_TABLE====CP

Method: IF_SALV_WD_COMPONENT~VIEW_ON_EVENT of program CL_SALV_WD_A_COMPONENT========CP

Method: ONACTIONTOOLBAR_FUNCTION_STD of program /1BCWDY/3QN1NV5V3KAZRGLB5NM8==CP

Please let me know whether this is some missing flag or some other bug.

Quick response is highly appreciated.

Regards,

Mainak Bhattacharya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi All,

i would like learn sap abap webdenpro i'm new to this can please any one help me out.

Regards,

Kranthi

thomas_jung
Developer Advocate
Developer Advocate
0 Kudos

I suspect that it is the internal manipulations of building the temporary hierarchy that then make the internal context of the ALV incompatible with the graphing capabilities. It might not be possible to go from table to graph if you have a hierarchy. Still you shouldn't receive a short dump. The situation should at least be caught by the component. I would suggest opening a support message with the details to reproduce this dump.