cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bussiness Process:Mapping : Cash Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP Experts !

We are a pathological testing laboratory, where various samples are processed from the patients.

The Customers (patients), give the Cash along with the sample( blood, cloth etc) and the collect the report at say after three days.

How to MAP this procedure in SAP the best possible way?

regards,

A S

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

This is not cash sales but cash services. So you can make non stockable materials for each test and mark these materials with serialized profile. And make the technical object in sales order as mandatory.

Hence when a person comes in he requests for test, in SAP you go ahead and create sales order, generate a serial number, attach it to sales order. then go ahead do the invoicing, ensuring the invoice also has the serial number and its printed on the output.

As for the downpayment, you can use the standard SAP process.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Down payment how will i take care from FI point of view or billing plans

Please explain in more details

regards,

A S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

I am not very sure of the FI point of view. But as far as I know in FI you have two mechanisms, one of taking a downpayment and settling it against an invoice and secon you take a amount against a customer and all the future invoices raised are settled agianst this amount till the maximum value is reached.

I think the first one is more easily handled.

I would suggest you to talk to your FI counterpart, becuase in this scenario, you might have to map a credit card process also.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. PLease explain me the CASH service process

We want it this way: As soon as the order is saved the customer is billed and the Output is recieved given to the customer.

2. also explain credit card processing