cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DELTA DOWNLOAD FOR MATERIALS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone tell me what settings are to be done for the delta download of materials from R/3 to EBP???Also do we need to schedule jobs for this to ensure that all the changes in my material master in the backend are automaticlaly updated into EBP once the Initial load is completed?

Regards,

Disha.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can Anyone Advise what triggers the Material Delta in BW 3.0 ?

Thanks,

RB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

OSS Note #720819 is very helpful in describing the settings required for initial/delta download.

I think program BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW can be set up as a batch job to transfer materials from R/3 to SRM. (sorry can't double check as I don't have a system in front of me right now)

Regards,

Paula

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi paula,

i scheduled the report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW as a batch job.Also,in the transaction R3AC4,is it that the RFC destination maintained is for the backend system?

regards,

Disha.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha,

report BBP_PRODUCT_SETTINGS_MW has nothing to do with delta download of MATERIAL object.

It should be run only once to de-activate unused middleware objects (CRM ones) and to change SRM consumer type (SRM, EBP, CRM).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then what settings/program is required to be scheduled so that any changes in the material in the Backend are replicated to the SRM as well???

Disha.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Please read Note 720819 to get the customizing step for delta download.

Regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann,

I suppose the delta download is automatic once the initial load is carried out successfully and the Middleware settings are correct.

If i carry out the Initial load for Materials again,then the changes are replicated properly which means our middleware settings are correct.

Also,in tcode R3ac4 all the entries are maintained.

Disha.

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Disha,

Yes. You should now test it by running R3AS

Regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Disha

Now you can run R3AS & then monitor the same by means of R3AM1. Parallely you can keep a watch on SMQ1 & SQM2, outbound & inbound queues in R/3 & EBP.

Kind Regards

Raghu