Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VL10 Confuse myself

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I meet a confuse in create delivery note via Tcode VL10

there are some items in one sales order. I want to create delivery note copy a part of these items. when I select the part of items to try to create delivery note, sap always copy all items of this sales order.

is this SAP bug?

how to solve?

Thanks

Henry

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek Purwar

I note this Tcode VL01N can to solve this problem. but if DN need to refer to several sales orders, VL01N can not do it.

Henry

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

In that case, try with VL10C where you have the option to select the line items against each sale order.

Select VL10C, give shipping point and select "Sale Orders" tab. Here give the sale order references in "Sales Document" and execute.

Now you will have a screen to select the sale orders. Press your mouse on the white box of the respective sale orders and click on "Background". At the bottom you will see an information, "See log for information about creating deliveries". Now press "Shift + F4" so that a data will be displayed in the system. Place your mouse on the data and press "Documents" so that it will give a delivery reference. Make a note of it and go to VL02N, give the delivery reference and post goods issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

as you said, I have solved this problem, thank you!

Henry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi

I want use selected Item of multiple sales order as my reference to create DN. however, even if I use VL10C, sap still copy all items of these sales orders.

thanks

Henry

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Henry

Please follow my above suggestion. In VL10C, you can select the same material code against multiple sale orders which is very much possible.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Henry

If you want to consolidate multiple sales orders in one delivery, then in that case, you can use VL10 / VL10C

Since you have tried to create against one order, go to VL01N, input the shipping point, sale order reference, and in "From item -- To item" tabs, maintain the line item of the material in the sale order and execute. Now you will get only those selected line items in delivery.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sun,

Please use transaction VL01N to create a part delivery. VL10 will make delivery for all items.

Further vl01n provides the option of giving line item numbers for which you want delivery to be made.

Hope this helps,

Abhishek