Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOCs Problem In SXMB_MONI

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have IDOC to File scenario. IDocs are triggered from SAP system..

Target side one field has atleast one occurence but some of some idoc doesn't have this field to satisfy mapping conditon. So it thorws mapping exception in SXMB_MONI.But business people wants push this idoc at any way... . how this can be done ? ?

I have verified inbound queue in XI system but i cudn't find any entries.... we can also restart messge from sxmb_moni, bt i need this has to be doe in other way.. how can we push idocs..

Please give me some inputs to proceed futher..

Regards,

Sandeep.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do necessary changes in Mapping or in R3 we19 edit the data and resend it.

Thanks!

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

hi sudhir,

Thanks for ur reply,

Already some IDOCS were stucked in XI system due to this... problem

Business needs this information as soon as possible so how can i push these idocs from XI to target system.

I have given the same suggestion to businee people as you told. but they are asking about stucked idocs information. so.. i will have to push idocs ..

could please you give any suggestion..

Regards,

Sandeep

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

If you want to process them through XI. Then Goto SXMB_MONI and filter out all your IDoc messages in error status and Copy the Inbound payload and Goto RWB --> Component Monitoring and Integration Engine and then Click on Test TAB and put the sender/receiver service also paste the copied payload and resend it.

You can refer to blog

for same activity.

Thanks!

Edited by: sudhir tiwari on Nov 21, 2008 10:00 AM

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

Thank for ur reply. its almost problem was solved. But do we have any othe way in ABAP stack side.

I mean using tcodes... can we push the IDOCS..

Regards,

Sandeep.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sandeep, No, there isnt any tcode in XI atleast but in R3 you can do it by WE19 IDOC test tool. You just need to enter the IDoc no. and send it. Dont forget to close the thread if you got the answer.

Thanks!

Edited by: sudhir tiwari on Nov 21, 2008 10:20 AM

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sudhir,

As per previous reply message again will be caught by mapping expectoin ... i guess...

we are sending message to IE thorugh this procedure without adapter. once it reached the IE mapping will execute . then the corresponding target side will be generated. correct me if i'm wrong.

Regards,

Sandeep.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

yes, you are right, exception will be raised again, thats why I have already told that

Do necessary changes in Mapping

Either you need to do some changes in data to satisfy the mapping condition or Change the mapping accordingly.

Thanks!

former_member1275317
Participant
0 Kudos

Ok..Sudhir,

Thanks for ur information

Regards,

Sandeep.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you try this scenario with ABAP mapping. Using ABAP mapping the scenario becomes very simple and it requires no graphical mapping.

Just give this a try..

Reg,