cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Execution of transaction FINT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am executing a transaction FINT(Item Interest Calculation) and passing my smartform name to it explicitly. But after execution i cant see my smartform instead it displays the ALV output.

Is there any specific method of executing the transaction FINT?

Please help.

Thanks,

Sunanda.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Sunanda,

When executing FINT, you have to post the Interest Doc. in order to view the form. Please check the steps below:

1. You execute the report as you have mentioned by giving the form name.

2. You will see the list of documents for which interest has to be posted. Click the buttons - "Process Form for Selected Int. Items"(ShiftF6) or "Process form for All Int. items"(ShiftF7)

You will be able to generate the form after the posting has been made. Then you can FINTSHOW to reprint the form as advised in a pev. post.

BR,

Suhas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunanda,

You Can use Transaction FINTSHOW, execute this transaction with output option = Group Interest Documents/Run and execute

Then select the entries you want to be printed on your smartform, click on Reprinting Button on the screen and provide your form name to display the data on the form layout.

Thanks.

Regards,

Abnish Jain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Abnish / Suhas,

Thanks for your answers but i got your reply very late.

I already found that solution long back.

Regards,

Sunanda.

Edited by: Sunanda Navle-Khose on Jan 13, 2009 5:12 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

i have a question on thi ssubject to?

Why when runing in background the payment terms are not filed in the smart form but when running in foreground are?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

There is an option to give the smartform in the tcdoe FINT itself. If you see below, there is "Form", expand it and choose smartform radio button. Give the smartform there itself.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vishwa,

You are correct. I am using that option and giving the formname to it but after execution it does not display the form layout.

Thanks,

Sunanda.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sunanda,

I don't know this transaction, but I have had examples where you get a list, and there you have to choose which lines you want to execute your form for by pressing the execute button.

Could this be something like that?

Regards

Åsa thenstedt