Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import SQL Table's Metadata Error for MySQL

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am following this blog by William Li.

SAP PI 7.1 Mapping Enhancements Series: Import SQL Table's Metadata -

I am using MySQL database instead.

Connection to the database is fine because we get to choose the tables in the schema.

When I am importing the Table Definition in Enterprise Service Builder,

I am getting this error

Serialized cause: com.sap.aii.mapping.lookup.LookupException: Exception during processing the payload. Error when calling an adapter by using the communication channel CC_JDBCLookUp (Party: , Service: PT1_BC, Object ID: b088d4ef332833a89ee816faa88b5089) XI AF API call failed. Module exception: (No information available). Cause Exception: 'Error processing request in sax parser: Error when executing statement for table/stored proc. 'metadataRequest' (structure 'statement'): com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.MySQLSyntaxErrorException: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '"lookuptable" WHERE 1 < 0' at line 1'.

Any ideas for this error?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

I have a problem trying to connect a MySQL Database, I'm using the mysql-connector-java-5.0.6-bin.jar library that I download from the MySQL Site.

These are may connection parameters:

JDBC Driver: com.mysql.jdbc.Driver

Connection: jdbc:mysql://172.16.125.11:3306/gcctea

If you have any idea...

Regards,

Luis E. Diego

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,i also want to import SQL table's metadata from MySql,and got error which said connect error to MySql database,i'm not sure whether the diver had been deployed with SDM.and my scenario is JDBC to Idoc