Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancellation of sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sap gurus

Pls let me know how to cancell the Invoice,

I have did Sales return order through /nva01 after that what are all the steps i have to do pls let us know.

Regards

Sreenivas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you search in sap help or if u search in sdn u will get the answer.

Regards

Paulraj.S

Edited by: paulraj S on Nov 21, 2008 9:23 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreeni,

Yout thread is quite Confusing:

If you are askng for Invoice Cancellation, then

T. Code: VF11

And If, you are asking for Sales Order Cancellation - Its not possible in SAP.

Alternatively, you for "Rejection for Rejection" i.e. Reject the Sales Orfder or "Delete" the Sales Order (Not Advisable).

Best Regards,

Amit

NOTE: Before, deleting the Sales Order all subsequent peocesses must be done.

For more information, please refer my post:

[Sales Order |]

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit

Pls tell me clearly if i want to cancell the invoice what r all the procedures, if i cancell the invoice goods has to return to the stock or not.

Regards

sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi amit

Pls tell me clearly if i want to cancell the invoice what r all the procedures, if i cancell the invoice goods has to return to the stock or not.

Regards

sreenivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

If you want to cancel the invoice, then cancel it through VF11, then reverse the Post goods Issue using VL09, delete the delivery using VL02N, then reject the sales order with a Reason for Rejection using VA02.

Once the invoice is cancelled, all the accounting entires will get reversed, when you reverse the PGI the inventory get updated, delete the delivery makes the sales order open, then you reject the order.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sreeni,

I think, this what you are asking for, if not, Correct me.

Process:

Sales Order --> Outbound Delivery --> Post Goods Issue --> Billing --> Excise Invoice --->Returns Sales Order (with reference to Billing Doc.) --> Returns Delivery -->PGR --> Credit Memo (for returns)

The requirement can be managed by using appropriate Movement Type in return delivery, which is configured at schedule line level in T.code: VOV6 (Type: DN - returns).

Check Movement type 653.

Note:

*Using movement type 651, you post returns from a customer with a return delivery in Shipping to blocked stock returns.

*Using 653 movement type, you post returns from the customer with returns delivery via Shipping directly to the valuated stock or unrestricted stock.

Whenever goods movment happens following things are going on in the background :

1.A material document is generated, which is used as proof of the movement and as a source of information for any other applications involved.

If the movement is relevant for Financial Accounting, one or more accounting documents are generated.

The stock quantities of the material are updated.

The stock values in the material master record are updated, as are the stock and consumption accounts.

651 - two steps - with a transfer posting using 453 (MB1B with mvt type 453 to move from return to unrestricted)

653 - one steps - direct post to unrestricted used

Best Regards,

Amit

Do you have Transfer Order for your Delivery?

If yes, then once Reverse the Delivery (VL09), go to

T. Code: LT15 - Cancel the TO --> Remove the delivery from the shipment --> make the delivery qty as zero