cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sales order delivery date

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI gurus

I have an item in sales order which is a trading material so i need to raise a purhcase order whenever a sales order is generated for the GR processing days in MM it is given as 15 normally happens and PO is raised now when the delivery date is ready now but when the goods within two days when i run once again availibility it will change the delivery date or not

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Thanks i am sorry not able to post clearly but it is answered

The question is when i create a sales order the dly date is eg 2.12.2008 this date is based on GR processing in days in MM MRP view, now i have created a PO (Trading) and the vendor agreed to supply

on 25.11.2008 and when i have done an availability check based on that the dly date is changed based on that to backwards as 25.11.2008

Thanks for explanation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend

Sorry to say your problem is not clear ; but if u want to change the delivery date you can use /va02 and give the sales oder no and go to the shipping point and change to the required delivery date and scheduling date.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I thumb rule that you have to follow when posting the thread is, to be clear in what you are asking. Looking at the thread posted, can you make out anything? No spaces, no full stops. How will people understand what your query is? Just read back your question & help us understand what does the query mean.

From what you have given, you are saying that in material master MRP views, GR processing time is mentioned as 15 days. What after that? Are you asking of the materials are available before that 15 days & you run an availability check is the delivery date going to change? Is that what you are asking?

If the material is already available on that date, system will confirm the reqested delivery date. If item is not available then system will propose a new confirmed delivery date basing on the availability check. It will not propose a date which is earlier to the requested delivery date. It either confirms the requested delivery date or proposes a confirmed delivery date at a later time.

For eg when the customer requests delivery on the 25th in the sales order, then if material is available, system will confirm 25th as the delivery date. If material is not available,, then it will check item availability & proposes 28th as confimed delivery date. It will never propose 22nd as delivery date.

Regards,

Sivanand