SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Releasing PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have an issue. I am creating a vendor Purchase Order through ME21N. I am checking it and yet found no error messages as such.

However, when I am trying to manually release it through ME28, I am not able to do the same. Error remains "No suitable purchasing documents found". I have no clue to this.

Can anyone help me out? Please reply ASAP.

Warm Regards

Anupam

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Check ur PO release Strategy in customizing, MM> Purchasing>PO>Release Pro. PO>Define release Procedure for POReleasae Strategies>

There click on classification button, check the combination what you have mentioned. Then u try it will happen.

Regards

GK

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

You might giving some wrong selection. Try using ME29N transaction

and go to the release tab in the header and release it and try whether its working.

Regards

Prabhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

The release strategy for the PO must have not come for the PO. Check in the PO header data whether release strategy tab is there or not.

If the tab is not there, then check in transaction cl20n for the appropriate release group that whether the conditions for the release strategy in your business are met by the PO or not. If even one of the conditions are not met, then the PO will not have a release strategy and will not be available for release.

Eg. of conditions: The purchase group used in PO must be inactive for release. There can be other conditiond defined also like the value of PO etc.

Regards,

Vinod Kapote

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anupam,

Check ur PO release Strategy in customizing, MM> Purchasing>PO>Release Pro. PO>Define release Procedure for POReleasae Strategies>

There click on classification button, check the combination what you have mentioned. Then u try it will happen.

Regards

GK