cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to display employee photo in pdf through WebDynpro OR ABAP print Progr?

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi,

I have uploaded employee photos using TCODE OAOH. Now all the employee photos are stored in Archive link.

Now my requirement is i have get the employee photo and display it in PDF using PDF forms and webdynpro OR using ABAP print program.

I am able to get the employee photo from SAP archive link using ABAP code. After this i have to upload this to MIME reository. From MIME repository i have to display it in PDF forms from WEbDynpro.

I tried with ABAP print program, directly calling the PDF form in program and display the employee data with Employee Photo. With my program i am able to see only employee data. But it's not displaying employee Photo.

Plz any helps to display employee photo in PDF forms using either webdynpro OR ABAP printprogram.

If ur reply is related to WebDynpro, pla tel me how to upload photo to MIME repository From Archive Link.

Since all the employee photos are uploaded into Archive link using Tcode OAOH. From this i have to get the employee photo and upload it to MIME repository and i have to display it in PDF forms.

Any help are appreciated.......

Regards,

Shankar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member182426
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Not Solved

yesrajkumar
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sankar,

1)You can use the program BSP_UPDATE_MIMEREPOS to upload the photos in the mime repository.

2)Use the following code to get the content from your mime and set the content to your interactive UI element as Xstring format.

data:

mime_repository type ref to if_mr_api,

content type xstring,

url type string value '/SAP/BC/BSP/SAP/myBSPapplication/rajkumar.jpg' .

mime_repository = cl_mime_repository_api=>get_api( ).

call method mime_repository->get

exporting

i_url = url

importing

e_content = content.

wd_context->set_attribute( name = 'DATAS' value = content ).

Thanks,

Rajkumar.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

if you have created archive using ooad then the function module will return entire url and you need not push the same to mime repository of webdynpro. I donot remeber the name of functiona module HRWPC_RFC_EP_READ_PHOTO_URI