cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver installation

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI all,

I have sun solaris system .I have to install sap netweaver 2004s installed on the system .I don have data base installed on the server .So while installing netweaver will it prompt for data base installation or else we will have to do seperately .Thanks in advance .

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambrish,

While doing the installation on Solaris, sapinst will unchars all the files of the DB and it will prompt you to install the DB. There are some steps that need to follow. These are clearly mentioned in the Inst guide.

Thank You,

Mahesh C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all ,

The necessary prerequisites for the smooth installation.the things that need to kept in mind .any documents would be appreciated .Thanx in advance .

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Gothrough the Master Guide and Inst guide for smooth installation.

Before starting the installation you can run sapinst to check for the pre requistes. It will shows you what are all the things you need to change or update.

Thank You,

Mahesh C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

Find the guides mentioned by my friend at below link and go through it and the notes.

https://websmp109.sap-ag.de/instguides

Regards

Ashok

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ambarish,

It will prompt you to install the database software in between the installation. Then you install the database software and continue with the installation.

Regards

Ashok