Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WBS specific material

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

The scenario is like this ---

Under the project definition, I have header level WBS element WBS 1 under which netwrok (N1) is formed.

WBS 1.1 and WBS 1.2 are under WBS 1.

Activities A1 and A2 are under WBS 1.1 and 1.2 respectively but under network (N1) which is under WBS 1.

Material M1 and M2 are attached to activities A1 and A2 respectively.

When I do advance procurement, PR are raised automatically for M1 and M2 after saving a project. But account assignment shows WBS 1.

Actually I want account assignment WBS 1.1 for M1 and WBS 1.2 for M2 as these materials are under those WBS elements and falls under the scope of its work.

Pl suggest me the necessary settings for project, WBS elements, activities and material.

Your reply will help me a lot

Thanks in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think "Automatic requirement grouping" is activated in ur project. U can check the same by going to "Control Data" tab of Project Definition. See "Automatic Requirement grouping" is ticketed.

At WBS 1 it would have mentioned as gouping WBS. Same can be checked in "Basis data" tab of WBS element.

I think once PR is generated u can not undo these setting. try by deleting the PR and if u could reset.

U have to uncheck "Automatic requirement grouping" in Project Profile. From next new project this setting will apply

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for reply...

But automatic requirement grouping is not activated in my project...

I want to know what should I set in grouping indicator of WBS element (1 or 2).

And also I want to know the settings in the master data for material if required.

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In that case please use grouping indicator as 2 i.e Grouping WBS element for selected MRP group

And do setting in material master by activating MRP groups for requirement grouping under path as

SPRO-Project System-Material-Activate MRP Groups for Requirement grouping

Regards

Tushar