cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the name spaces ?

0 Kudos

Name spaces is this created by Developers or Basis people , I want to crate My own Name spaces to store all my scenorios How to do it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Randheer,

First you will have to import the software component that you have created in the SLD.

In the main menu, choose Tools ->transfer from System Landscape Directory ->Import Software Component Version.

Now for creating the namespace:

Go to the definition tab.

You will see a tablecontrol name NAMESPACES.

Over here you add your namespace by clicking on the +(Insert) button.

Ensure that the Object Attributes checkboxes are checked so that you can create your objects.

More help can be got from help.sap.com.

Regards,

Sulakshana

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can double click on the Software component version you want to use and at bottom you can see the namespace ,

click the + sign in edit mode and create , save and activate.Then you are done with your own namespace.

You can also refer this thread,

Regards,

Anirban.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Namespaces are created by developers and not the BASIS guys.

To create a NAMESPACE, bouble click on the Software Component and in the window that opens, you will ahve an option to create NameSpace. Just click on the PLUS sign, type your Namespace in the new line created, click save and then, activate your software component.

Every Namespace created will have 2 defualt datatypes. Also, activate them along with your software component.

Regards,

bhavesh