cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with Interlocutor on Order and Notification after Sync

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Experts

I Have interlocutors on the Order on the Backend System. I do Sync, but I can not see them on the PDA. Why ??

I did the same for notification and I can not see them either.

The idea is that I need to know who is/are the interlocutors. I do need them for controling and security when employee is working.

Also the idea is that when I do type interlocutor on the PDA(New Notification) I Want to recive them on the backend after synchronization process.

If somebody can give me ideas how to find the problem and how to solve it I appreciate that.

Thank you very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Oliver

We did try to set the ID pathner but it is not possible to do it. I think it is because it is a SAP standard. When we are on the MAM25_050 table and we try to check the box of the ID we can not do it

Could you please tell us what are the steps we have to follow in order to set the partner through merep_pd ??

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! Oliver

I did work with the ABAP person as you recommend. Now we can see the Partners (interlocutors) on the GETDETAIL for both Orders and Notification BUT the partners do not go to the PDA.

Could you please tell me what else shoulld I do ???

Thank you very much

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you need the ID of the partner. Then you need to setup a cascading relationship between your generated items and the MAM050 BO. This is done in MEREP_PD. You can have a look in the already existing cascade relationships in there and how to imple,ent that. Your ABAP person can help you there - or you open the remote support again and I can guide you by phone, that is not a big deal - once the fields are filled correctly from the BADI.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi xiomara,

have a look in the backend. You need to run the MAM30_001_GETDETAIL and it will show you the data that can come down to the device.

I would expect your interlocutor data is not part of these return values. Because of that you need to enhacne the UI and the GETDETAIL handler as well. Go to SE19 in the backend and select the BADI - and well, enhance it to get the data.

As well, you need to do that for the MAM30_011_GETDETAIL handler if you want to see this data for Notifs as well. The CREATE needs some coding as well if you want to create this data on the backend.

Well, if you talk to your ABAP person he should know what to do, cause it is a straight forward process.

Once this is done you see the enhancement fields on the PDA UI and there you should be able to see this data.

Hope that helps!

Regards,

Oliver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

By Interlocutors, do you refer to business partners? Because there are no interlocutors in MAM...

Julien.