cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Person edited was rejected

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SAP Gurus,

When I open t code PR05 and try and settle expenses for an employee I get the following error

Person edited was rejected.

Message no. 56006

Diagnosis

You have started the simulation or accounting of a trip, but the person

to be accounted has been rejected by the accounting program.

Please help

Thanks in advance

Rakesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Rakesh,

I would assume that you are trying to simulate a trip for a Country Specific Personnel number.

In this case, please kindly check the table: V_T706_CONST for this. Some entries needs to be define there.

Thanks and Regards,

Raynard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

Need your quick assistance on the below issue.

We facing an issue while creating expense report on the portal where they are receiving en error that "Perner edited was rejected" when employee ai trying to submit the expense report.Issue is occuring only for specific company code.Please suggest us the possible way to fix the issue.

Regards,

Shivangi

0 Kudos

Is this Norway co code by any chance?

Did you check the KBA 1573307 and the note 1800705 as it can often be solved with the constant BRUSD in table V__T706_CONST

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Thanks for the reply.

We have checked the Note mentioned but it is not applicable to all the countrie.we are mainly facing issue with company code 5311 .Issue has occcured multiple times and resolved its own but we need to find out the root cause to permanently fix it.Issue is not replicable.Can you suggest how this cane be replicated.?

Regards,

Shivangi