cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Abhishek Purwar??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Abhishek,

Thanks for your reply yesterday to my question about the availability on EDI orders,sorry my thread got deleted and I could not award you points but the last option which you suggested was extremely usefull.

thanks once again.

Mike.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mike,

Could you please tell how to delete the thread as you have mentioned here in your reply. I need to delete in case of total open question goes more than 10 which are not answered.

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Will it be more better if we encourage all to follow any better approach without accusing "majority of the members in this forum of late, who post question does not have this courtesy ". Probably this sentence would have come to the people people's mind silently after reading your appreciation statement . If it does not happen to some of us, then nobody (neither you nor me) can help out.

Hope you will take my opinion +vely.

Thanks,

Pinky

Former Member
0 Kudos

resolved

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mike

The way you express your concern is really appreciated which majority of the members in this forum of late, who post question does not have this courtesy.

Though you could not encourage the contributor but your comments "which you suggested was extremely usefull" will definitely take the contributor to sky high and that sort of encouragement only the contributor expects.

Hope atleast everybody will follow this practice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi