Did you mean: 

Status In Process remains in PO SUS with POR

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello.

We have SRM 5.0 SP12.

We have the next issue in scenario PO EBP-SUS:

In SUS, when we made a POR and we changed date u201CConfirmed foru201D (date in future), the

system does not conserve the status u201CConfirmedu201D; this status is changes

by u201CIn Processu201D.

With POR without change in dates there is no problem.

I think the POR is awaiting approval by the date change. But I do not need this.

Please we needed to solve this issue and changed the PO whit status u201CIn

processu201D to u201CConfirmedu201D in SUS.

Regards,

Raúl Hernández

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Manu

e-mail?

Please Help

Raú

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pls can you tell me the detailed steps to be followed for EBP-SUS integration.

Thanks,

Manu

former_member222613
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Khan

Here they are the situation we have detected and that is causing us problem.

1. When POR is created at SUS and the date from u201CCONFIRMED FORu201D is changed (even with future dates) the status u201CConfirmedu201D change to u201CIn Processu201D.

When the date at POR is not updated or changed, the status still as u201Cconfirmedu201D

2. At SRM transaction BBPMAININT, when the check box u201CERSu201D from the vendor record, in the tab u201CVENDOR DATAu201D is active; the status of POR at SUS change from u201CConfirmedu201D to u201CIn Processu201D. This change of status is causing us errors into the operation.

3. On the other hand, when the check box u201CERSu201D is inactive ; the status u201CCONFIRMEDu201D of POR at SUS is maintained. This is the result we are expecting.

What do you suggest us to do to keep the status u201CCONFIRMEDu201D in the POR at SUS when the check box u201CERSu201D is active eventhough the date being changed?

We believe that Inactive the Check box u201CERSu201D is not an option due to it is required into the process of the Purchase order confirmation in R/3

Regards

Raul

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi raul ,

i am trying to figure out the behaviour you have explained in my internal systems , i will update you as soon as possible

regards

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked the same scenario in the internal systems , and

1) when i confirm the purchase order by using the date --> beyond today ( in the future) , the status of the order in SUS is still 'confirmed'.

it has not gone to 'in process'.

2) so in your system --> please check wether any --> changed purchase order has come in for that order in to SUS?

you can find out that using the transaction --> sxmb_moni --->