cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit block again when changing plant and shipping point

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone!

Good day! Maybe you can help me knowing the reason why after releasing a sales document it goes back to credit block when changing the plant and shipping point.

Thank you very much!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member648947
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gino,

Before you go for any enhancement its worth to check with your business if they allow you to maintain

"Number of days" in the "Released documents are still unchecked" tab in OVA8 transaction at the top.

If you maintain number of days e.g as 10 then for 10 days sytem will not recheck the changed sales document as long as

1) Values is not greater than old document before changing

2) the date is not greater than number fo days maintained.

on top of this if you still want system to skip the credit check you can use the routines in document controlling tab in "OVA8" .

If nothitng of above is working for you then offcourse you can use the enhancements.

Please let me know if further info is needed.

Regards,

Paresh

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

After credit release thro VKM3, if you goto VA02 and make any changes ,again the credit block will appear,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Changing Plant is like changing the Master Data which will retrigger all the requisite Functionalities like Pricing , Availability Check & Credit Check etc. that is the reason in your case again Credit Block is assigned to Sales Order .

Regards,

Sirisha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi!

may i know if there's an available user exit we can use so that the order will not be blocked even it was changed?

thanks a lot