cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incorrect delivery date for third party sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I create a Third party sales order, the delivery date refers as todayu2019s dates, but when I save the order the same is getting copied in to Purchase requisition and subsequently to Purchase Order and is not recalculating based on the Planned Delivery time maintained in the Purchase Info Record.

Is there any configuration setting to enable re determine the delivery date in PR?

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Using userexit, the delivery date was populated as per customer requirment.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi rajendra

Check the following wheather you have maintained or not :

1) GR time

2) In-house production time

3) RLT time in days

4) In VOV8 check the document type OR wheather lead time in days have been maintained or not

But generally it is the GR time which take place in third party sales process. As you are telling to the system that for goods receipt it will take so many extra days.So as per that only the delivery date also changes

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinath,

Thanks for your immediate reply.

I have maintained the GR date but still the the PR delivery date is copied as the today's date from the sales order and subsequently into the purchase order. This is not recalculating the delivery date. I dont want to put the lead time in the sales document type as it will affect my depot and wholesale order.

Is there any other configuration that I am missing here?

Regards

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey babu,

I understand ur problem. First check that you have maintained all the time durations that would be taken into consideration when the sales order will do the scheduling. E.g.

!) GR processing time

2) Planned delivery time

3) Purchase dept processing time ... etc

Now you need to check if scheduling is taking place on the sales order. That means, does it show you the date that can be confirmed for delivering that 3rd party item when you press enter after entering its material number and the order quantity.

1) If yes you need to check the box that says "Fix time/quantity" on the availability check screen that pops up when you place the order.

Now the system will pass this new scheduled date to the production order, but it will show the requested date as the one determined from the lead time in the order type. so no need to worry.

also if it is not showing you the availability check screen and automatically using a date scheduled in the future based on the values you set in PIR, in that case yo need to go to the item details > schedule lines > and check the box that says "Fix time/quantity" for that 3rd party materials and the confirmed date will be passed to the PO automatically.

2) If no then you have to make sure that availability check is turned on for that material and then try placing the order.

Regards,

Vinit Parkar