cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RFC destination TMW

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am configuring Solution Manager 7.0, When I am trying to generate the RFC connections it gives me the following errors.

1.RFC destination SM_SMDCLNT001_READ creation error. RFC destination many have errors.

2.RFC destination SM_SMDCLNT001_READ generation error

3.RFC destination SM_SMDCLNT001_TMW creation error. RFC destination may have errors

4.RFC destination SM_destination SM_SMDCLNT001_TMW generation error

5.No RFC destination assigned for read access for client 001.

But Read, back, trusted, login connections when tested for connection are playing good. How do I fix the above issues.

Is it something related to the Scheduling of Background jobs which we do during the configuration?

Thank you Druva

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

This error is purly due to user access. when you are trying to create these RFCs, Solman will connect to that satellite system logon screen where you have to enter your username and password. RFC users will be created by the user which you are entering in the logon screen.

Use the appropriate user in the satellite system and also check the authorization.

If you are using CUA then i would suggest you to create the RFC users in the satellite and in solman use the option Exsisting user and password while creating RFCs.

Feel free to revert back

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

you still have this problem, This may work:

1. change the RFC user's password in Satellite system (make user in the satellite system you have authorization to create RFC user) and

2. Delete the existing RFC users in Transaction SMSY.

3. Run the RFC wizard in Transaction SMSY and make use to select existing RFC user with changed password. I hope this will work.

Thanks!

-Santiosh